Monday, May 5, 2014

Sending "Get Well" Wishes for my Dear Friend's Pooch

About a week or so ago, my sweet high school friend told me about her sweet pooch who had surgeries on her leg.  Having 4 pooches of our own, I can imagine how she felt.  So I whipped up this CAS card to cheer her up.  She just emailed me saying her darling pooch is doing well and back to her happy-go-lucky self, and the sutures will come out in a few days.  YAY!!!!  

For this card, I sat "Kiki" by Sister Stamps on the "Daisy Rock" by Little Miss Muffet in a grassy field.  The grass punch is by Martha Stewart.  I inked the images with Copics and the sentiment is by Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!  Toodles.

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet card Karen, love the image and your design. Hope the wee dog gets better soon, hugs Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Karen this is just full of sweetness and delight I totally love it, super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Lynn said...

Oh, how sweet...a doggie get well card! Love the image and your soft coloring....very soothing.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute, Karen. Speedy recovery to your friends dog.

eunice said...

Awww...such a sweet dog lover you are! I'm sure your friend (and her doggie) were comforted to pleased to receive your super adorable card!

eunice said...

Awww...such a sweet dog lover you are! I'm sure your friend (and her doggie) were comforted to pleased to receive your super adorable card!

Chelsea said...

Aww, I hope the little guy is feeling better. Your card is super sweet! Love.

Leanne said...

Aww super sweet! I bet this totally cheered her up!
Hope you're having a great week! One more day til the weekend!
^.^

Colleen said...

What a sweet card for your friend. You have always done an "A" job in my book with coloring with your Copics. Now it's an "A+" job. I am glad that your friend's dog is doing well.