Tuesday, May 20, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE OF ISLAND SCRAPBOOKING

As some of you may know, today is Michele's birthday.  I dedicated this past weekend to her and made a bunch of cards, etc. as samples to display in her store.  The majority of the products I used are from Island Scrapbooking.   I'll be posting them daily for the next 10 days so I hope you'll be back to visit my blog.   For those of you who live in Hilo, you can get a sneak peek as Michele will have them displayed throughout her store.

First up is this birthday card.  I used the "Pokey Stems" and "Twinkle Bell Flowers" dies by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking.  Thought the bright pink and deep purple had a nice contrast.  The sentiment is laser cut made by and sold at Island Scrapbooking.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!!!  HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!!!

Hop on by again tomorrow for another post.  Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. You are so very thoughtful and I am sure MICHELLE is all smiles for her bday! TFS!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours
luv
Debby

cuilliesocks said...

Well Happy Birthday to Michelle, and your card for her is just lovely with those pretty die cut flowers, love your colour theme, hugs Kate x

Marilyn said...

This is a great colour combo, so bright and cheery. I really like those dies too.

Leanne said...

Oh this is lovely Karen. I bet Michelle loved it. Your cards will definitely brighten up the store. ^.^