Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My First Card for the "2nd Annual Make a Child Smile Card Drive"

Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!  Today I'm sharing my first card that I made for the "2nd Annual Make a Child Smile Card Drive."  It really warms my heart to make cards for a wonderful cause such as this.  The goal this year is 200 handmade cards.   Please click HERE to hop onto Kris' blog for the deets.
 
For this card I used a stamp by I believe D.O.T.S., an oldie but goodie, sentiment is by Dandelion Design, Spellbinder die, Copics, and distress ink.  Of course I "had to" add some stitching.  :-)
 
Hope you'll join in and make a child smile.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week. 

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Ho, you so fast!!! :)
This is super adorable Karen!! It feels a lot like Christmas. Some one is going to get the biggest smile eva!
;)

Unknown said...

This is sweet!!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Oh, I know you'll be putting a smile on a child's face with this xmas card! You're so thoughtful!!!

Loves Happy Hour said...

Super cute!! Love the Christmas theme and so awesome of you to participate in this again!!

Cheers!
Kelli

Creations by Shirl said...

Great job on your christmas card!
The sentiment says it all~

Colleen said...

What a cute Christmas card. The child that receives this card I am sure will have a super big smile on their face. How many are you planning to make?

I am planning to make some cards again to send to Kris' aunt. Those will probably be the first Christmas cards I make for this year.

eva said...

sweet card! love the bright big bows on your blog too!

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.i love the fab image and colours :D

xx coops xx

SuiLan said...

I love this whimsical card. It puts me in the Holiday mood. Love it!

Linda said...

here comes the christmas cards!!! loving the card, feeling inspired to start thinking of some christmas card ideas!