Thursday, September 20, 2012

My 5th Card for the "2nd Annual Make a Child Smile Card Drive"

Hi Peeps!   Did any of you get blogger's new look loaded on your blog?  I knew it was coming and today is THE day.  Seems easy, thank goodness, because I'm no computer whiz.  LOL.
 
Here's my 5th and final card for the 2nd Annual Make a Child Smile Card Drive.  I really better put on my thinking cap and start cranking out some Christmas cards soon before I end up in the holiday rush.  :-) 
 
For this card, the pooch image is by Stampingbella which I received as a RAK, sentiment by Lawn Fawn, Spellbinder dies, DP by Imaginisce, Copics, and grosgrain ribbon by Offray.
 
I hope you find some time to create a card and put a big smile on a child's face this Christmas.  Click here for the deets on Kris' blog (Klusive Kreations).
 
Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

6 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.fab papers and colours and i love the fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Colleen said...

You made another cute card for the card drive. All of your cards turned out very nice and am sure that it will bring a smile to the kids that receive them. Hopefully the cards that you made for the card drive has gotten your MOJO in the mood to start making your holiday cards, etc. Have a relaxing and crafty weekend!

Deloris said...

What a cute card! Sure to make the kids smile. Thanks for posting about the card drive. Glad I can help out.

Deloris

SuiLan said...

The kids are gonna love all your adorable cards! I love them all... They really bring a smile!

Loves Happy Hour said...

Love this Christmas card!! So cute!! Can't believe it's coming up on the holidays already!!

Cheers!
Kelli

Linda said...

Very Cute! I'm sure the the kid is going to love it!!!