Saturday, December 24, 2011

One Last Christmas Card.....I think....I hope

Oh brother, just when I think I'm done with everything, I realized I'm short one card for one of our sons. So I just whipped this card out a few minutes ago. Whew!!! I hope that's it because I've already put all of my Christmas stamps and embellies away.

Anyhoo, this was a fun card to make. I already had the snowman image by TGF stamped so it was just perfect to make a card with it. I rummaged thru my collection of Christmas DP and pulled out this Christmas tree "Smirk" paper by Kyla May. OK, so why not add a Christmas tree button to my Happy Holidays image too.....make it at Christmas tree theme. Sounds good!
I finished it off by distressing the edge around the snowman, used my edge punch and Happy Holidays sentiment by Stampin' Up, applied a red-dotted ribbon by American Crafts, and of course, can't forget the Spellbinder dies. And wa-la......done!

Thanks for popping in for a visit and have a very Merry Christmas!!!! I'll be back very soon with a New Year's post. Keep warm and be safe. Oh, speaking about keeping warm, it was soooo cold last night I couldn't even craft because my fingers felt like ice. I spoke to my neighbor today and he said it was 50 degree F last night. OMG, that's much too cold for me. I'd NEVER survive on the east coast for sure. Toodles till next time.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Merry Christmas Karen!!! I haven't been visiting all the blogs in awhile but I wanted to stop by and say hello. Love your simple snowman card! Great job on it.

Leanne said...

Merry Christms Karen! Such a cute card you made in the little time you had. Your Christmas crafts are already put away?! Yikes, mine stay all over the dining room table! haaha.. Super cute card, your son is so lucky to have a mom like you. Enjoy your Christmas day and stay warm!!
Hugs,

Shirley N said...

That's a cute, fun and festive card Karen. Bet you son liked it! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Chelsea said...

Hi Karen, wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Hugs and Love.

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.the snowman is fab and i love the colours.
happy christmas :D

xx coops xx