Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome Baby

About a week ago, my supervisor gave birth to a bouncy baby boy. I always tend to ask new mom's if their baby sleeps thru the night because it took our eldest 3 YEARS. Well gee, no wonder I was "wiped out." LOL. She's really lucky because her baby may wake up 3x at night but goes right back to sleep. We tried everything from putting a picture of a rooster in the crib upside down (have you heard about that one?), letting him cry (I couldn't stomach that), etc. But I can honestly say that having our 3 sons gave me the best years of my life. Kinda miss when they were little. So all you mother's out there with young ones, enjoy them because before you know it, they'll be all grown up.

Here's the card I made for her baby using images from a Popcorn the Bear stamp set.
Other supplies:
Copic markers
Punch by Martha Stewart
Grosgrain ribbon
Distress Ink
Embossing folder by Cuttlebug
Pop Dots
Flourescent Embossing Power by Zing












No comments: