Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today, my hubby and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. We had dinner at Miyo's.....yep Shrimp Tempura again but they had a special so I also got Teriyaki Chicken and Chicken Katsu. We practically rolled outa there.

Then we headed to the mall, walked it off a bit then enjoyed some YUMMY yogurt at Yogurtland. That was the first time we went there so we tried a little of several flavors. I think my favorite flavor was the Toasted Coconut and Fresh Strawberry. Oh and they had sooooo many different toppings to choose from. It was so hard to decide but fun. Guess we'll just have to go back again to "try them all." I'd say the granola was my favorite....heathy too. Ummmm, it just hit the spot.

Here's the card I made from him which I just finished after we got home from dinner. Whew, just made it but still "on time" huh? :-)

The image is from a Popcorn the Bear set by Crafter's Companion which I got recently at Island Scrapbooking.

Other supplies:
Copic markers
Spellbinder dies
Fern punch by Martha Stewart
Prima flowers
Bee button with the shank removed
Pearls by Kaiser Craft
Embossing powder

No comments: