Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Goodies for the Staff

I work for a great firm. Our boss treats us to lunch every quarter. So thoughtful yah? Well, since Christmas is just around the corner, I baked a batch of Sugar Cookies with green and red sugar sprinkles for the staff. Oh, that's so much fun!!!!

The front of the label is stamped with a peppermint candy flower and "Sweet Christmas Wishes" image by Dandelion Designs, embossed, and colored with Copics. I also used Spellbinder dies and crystal Stickles.

Here's the back of the label. The image is by TAJ and of course it's colored with Copics. I must've had this stamp for at least 10 years......oldie but goodie. :-)


Gotta go and continue watching Hawaii Five-O. I think the remake is better that the original.
Have a nice day!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cookies look yummy! :)