Friday, June 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Shaker Card


My sweet cuz recently celebrated her birthday.   I whipped up this CAS shaker card for her and happy she liked it.

Supplies:
Cat image from "Purrfect Day" set by Penny Black
Embossing folder by Sizzix/Stampin' Up
Sentiment by CC Designs
"Stitched Sentiment Strips" die by MFT
Shaker pouch, overlay and die by Impression Obsession
Streamer DP by Authentique from Island Scrapbooking
Copics
Confetti from stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a fun and crafty weekend.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous shaker card, super cute.
Wendy x

cuilliesocks said...

just so lovely Karen, I love the sweet image and your shaker design is marvellous, hope you are having a fab weekend, Kate x

Colleen said...

What a fun and colorful shaker card for your cuz. Seeing you make a shaker card is getting my creative mojo going to want to make a shaker card.

I hope that you had a had nice weekend. Have a blessed week ahead!

eunice said...

Really like this fun birthday shaker for your lucky cousin. Very cool that you used a shaker pouch...I haven't used these yet... does it make it a lot easier to make shaker cards?