Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy Mail from My Dear Cousin

A couple of days ago, I received happy mail from my dear cousin and much to my surprise, this sweet and darling rocker card she made for me.  I've never seen an interactive card like this before and totally LOVE IT.  It really rocks...how fun is that?



In addition to the surprise, she so generously sent me a b/d gift.  I love the tag and sticker!!!!  So pretty and "Springy."


I'll be a happy shopper on Joanns.com and will definitely have fun inking up this super cute stamp by Candi Bean.  So kawai'i.   THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR COUSIN!!!!  You sure made my day a happy one.   Hugs!!!!


But wait, there's more (I sound like the commercial yah?).   Look at these GORGEOUS cards she made.  It's hard to see in the picture but the pieces to the left of the belly band are layered and gives the card a really nice 3D effect.


Remove the belly band and this is what the inside looks like.   So cool!!!!!!


Here's one in green....


And pink....


And lavendar.....


Wait till you see these "bubble" cards.  The embellies under the domed-shaped plastic are beautifully layered too.  Really EXQUISITE!!!!


Here are a couple with pretty butterflies (oops, sorry, a bit crooked.  I'm not a great camera person....LOL)





And another with pretty flowers.

Thank you so much dear cousin.  You are amazing and so talented.


2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness Karen what wonderful cards to receive, you are so lucky to have such a talented cousin, hope all is well with you, Kate x

Colleen said...

Wow! Your cuz made you some awesome cards. She is just as talented as you are. The crafty gene runs in your family. :) What she sent to you for your birthday present is very thoughtful and generous. I can't wait to see what you make with the stamp set. Have fun shopping at JoAnns online.