Saturday, May 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Colleen!!!


My sweet bloggie friend, Colleen celebrated her birthday several weeks ago and I think she still celebrating too...fun.  She love hedgies so it was a no-brainer to make a card for her with these cute little critters.  


Her birthday and mine are just a few days apart.  She made this sweet card for me.   
As she mentioned, great minds think alike because we both got each other panda stamp sets but slightly different plus a few other things.  Thank you so much Colleen for your thoughtfulness. Appreciate it a lot.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

It has been so much fun being bloggie friends. You are very welcome for the card and gift. I love the card that you made for me and what you surprised me with too. I look forward to inking up the set that you got for me and can't wait to see what you make with what I gave to you. Have a wonderful weekend!

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is just the sweetest Karen, love the Hedgies and it's a lovely scene. Colleen's card is just so lovely too, Kate x

Elise said...

Oh wow Karen! Both of your cards are so BEAUTIFUL! I know I always mention this to you .. but I so love love love how you do your darling backgrounds! Sooooo CLEVER! I hope you're doing well Karen! Can you believe it's almost June? eeeek!

Big hugs,
Elise