Saturday, January 9, 2016

"Love Mice" Magnetic Coaster Calendar

Here's the last of the coaster calendars I made to enclose with my Christmas cards.  Oh dang, I got ahead of myself and deleted the pix from my folder but luckily I had most of the pieces cut and colored so I could create this one to share.  I actually made about a dozen of these.

Ingredients:
Tree is from Patchwork Pals - Dollie Swingtime set
Mice by Penny Black
Sun die by Lawn Fawn
Grass die by Impression Obsession
Grass image by Viva Las Vegasstamps

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a fun day crafting!!!!

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year Karen, I hope 2016 will be a good one for you and your family.
Gorgeous make, love the colours and images of your very useful project, Kate x

Deloris said...

Love your calendar! Those Penny Black mice always make me smile!

Colleen Kwan said...

Thank you for sharing with us all the awesome coaster calendars that you have made. I have enjoyed seeing all of them. It would be awesome to have one of each one. :) This last calendar that you made is very cute. You created a super cute scene for the two mice.

eva said...

so awesome that you make cards and calendars for so many people every year! this calendar is a cutie! happy new year!