Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Wedding Card for a Happy Couple


On New Year's Eve, hubby and I went to his co-worker's wedding at the Hilo Hawaiian Hotel.   A beautiful setting along Hilo Bay and the weather was perfect for the outdoor ceremony.   Wishing the happy couple years of love and happiness.  

I wanted to make a card with glimmer and sparkle so I used some glitter paper.

Other ingredients:
Sentiment by Mama Elephant
"Stitched Circle Frames" and "Upsy Daisy" dies by Die-namics
"Say It in Pearl" flourish by Prima
Butterfly punch by EK
Flat-back pearls by Want to Scrap

Happy New Year to you all.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous wedding card! I love that you used soft pastels. It is a little bit traditional and a little bit modern looking....great! Happy 2016!

Deloris said...

Lovely card. I really like the soft colors.

Mary Marsh said...

such a pretty wedding card Karen and I like all the sparkly- I attended my niece's wedding on New Years Eve- it was fun for us as well-but very cold here

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the pretty flowers and all the sparkle.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x