Thursday, March 19, 2015

Wishing You A Speedy Recovery

Recently, I needed to make a couple of "speedy recovery" cards for two special people.   In order to get my cards out quickly, I kept it simple and made 2 identical cards using "Bamboo's Favorites" by Crafter's Companion.  Just inked the adorable bear with Copic, added the sentiment from the "On the Mend" clear stamp set by Lawn Fawn, and topped it off with the corner punch by Friskars.   And wala, done.  Good news is that both are recovering well.  Yay!!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY and a great weekend.

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is adorable! They are bound to cheer someone up, Susan x

Leanne said...

Adorable Karen and very sweet! Yes, I think receiving this card would make anyone feel so much better!!
Happy Friday!!

eva said...

2 cute and adorable cards! love the image!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen I love your card, such a cute image and great colouring, would cheer me up if I was ill, hugs Kate x

eunice said...

Oh my goodness...SO CUTE!!! I love pandas and you did these up so darned adorable! I'm sure your get well card brought smiles into their hearts and made them all better!