Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Micey Birthday Card

Hey there peeps!    Hope you all had a fun weekend!   Don't you think they go by much too quickly?

Want to share this birthday card I made for my smiley and always cheerful co-worker.  So happy she liked the card.   I can't get enough of these CUUUUTE  mice images by Di's Digi Stamps.  Check out the website, you'll fall in love with them too.


Ingredients for this card:
"Tipsy Topsy Mice" by Di's Digi Stamps
Copics
Sentiment by C.C. Design
Punch by EK and Stampin' Up
DP from stash
Flower by Prima
Leaf punch by EK
Pearls by Kaiser Crafts

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

eunice said...

Awww! You did a fabulous job making this birthday card with the digital stamps! You're so right, there are some irresistible images on that site. No surprise your co-worker loved her card...lucky girl!

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeously cute Karen, love your colours and beautiful embellishments, have a good week, hugs Kate x

Leanne said...

hehehe, they are adorable! Makes me smile. It's no wonder she loved her card! It's terrific!
Have a great week Karen!

Lynn said...

What a perfect image for a birthday card. I would work well for Xmas too. I'll check it out. I love how you enhanced the scene.

Elise said...

Hi Karen! You are so sweet .. you always make cards for your co-workers! And these mice are such cuties .. hehehe! An absolute DARLING card and I can see why she LOVED it!!!

ps .. I agree .. the weekend do go by wayyyyyy too quick! :(

Big Hugs,
Elise

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.i love the cute mice and fab bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Colleen said...

You made another fun card using the mice digital stamps. I may just need to give in and purchase some. How many do you have of the mice? I have some digital stamps, but have not used them much.

I am not at all surprised that your co-worker loved the card that you made for her. Your cards always come out fab. The people that receive them are all very fortunate.


Cely said...

love the bright colors on this! so perfect!