Thursday, February 26, 2015

Chow Time

Ohhh, I'm so excited to share another card using an image by Di's Digi Stamps.  I'm head-over-heels for their sweet and darling images.   These mice are the cutest ever!!!!   Cuteness to the max.  


Ingredients for this card:
"Happy Harvest Mice" by Di's Digi Stamps
Spellbinder dies
Copics
Flower by All Natural Accent
Ribbon from stash
"Chloe Stem" die by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking
DP by Doodlebug Paper Pad from Stamps 'n Memories
Word quote bubble by EK
Sentiment - made my own

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

10 comments:

Deloris said...

Love your card. Those mice made me smile. Hope you have a good weekend.

Elise said...

HI Karen!! Awwwww! heheheheh! Yes, they are DARLING! And I had to laugh when I say the mouse saying, "Chow Time" .. lol!!! Cute! Love the colors too and the gorgeous die cuts!!!

Wishing you a lovely weekend dear!

Big Hugs,
Elise

eva said...

too cute! love your embellishments!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, what a sweet card, the mice are gorgeous, great colours and design, hugs Kate x

Leanne said...

hehehe! they are cute! wonderfully fun card for Aloha Friday!
Happy Crafty weekend!!

Mary J said...

Really adorable, Karen! I love the bright colours and the sentiment is so cute!

Colleen said...

What a fun shape for a card. I agree the mice on the card are very cute. I love your sentiment that you used. You are sure on a roll with using digi images on your cards.

Have a fab and crafty weekend!

Lynn said...

Love the round card format! You found some cute images and colored them well.

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.fab shape and i love your colours and sweet mice ;D

xx coops xx

Mary Marsh said...

Hi Karen-this is just the cutest card and image- I see why you love this digi-