Sunday, August 17, 2014

Now?

Hi Peeps!  Hope you all had a great weekend.   I'm so glad we had a long weekend.  I spent a lot of time crafting and made up for last weekend, following the hurricane and no electricity.  All smiles now.  Went to Ben Franklin Crafts today to get another heating tool since my other one croaked.  

Got another Precious Moments card to share today.  Thought I'd add a little humor with the "one-word" sentiment that I made on my computer.   


I used the following for this card:
Copics
Punch by EK from Ben Franklin Crafts
"Labels One" die by Spellbinder
Honeyblossom Sprig" die by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking
Grass punch by Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect sentiment for such a cute image! Love the scene created with the die cuts too.

eunice said...

Awww...I LOVE Precious Moments! You did an amazing job of coloring up this image...so many tiny details, too hard for me, with my blind eyes! Again you did a fabulous job of seamlessly layering all your diecuts, foreground and background elements for a beautiful card...perfect!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. :) I'm glad you got some quality time at home from the hurricane to make this cute card!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen lovely sweet card, soft gentle colours and a great design, hugs Kate x

Elise said...

ahahahahahha! Okay, I can just see her turning the hose on full blast .. omgosh! LOL!!!!! Totally DARLING! I love precious moments as well .. they're so innocent and sweet .. and you've created such a beautiful card with these cuties!

Hope you're all doing very well!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Leanne said...

Awww this is adorable Karen!! A perfect sentiment for this adorable image. Glad you got a chance to create and shop. Looking forward to all your new projects.

Lynn said...

Sweetheart of a card....love the precious scene. Great coloring job!

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Karen, I love these Precious Moments images, they are all so cute and love the colors and layout of your card. .. lucky you having so much time for crafting :) Big hugs xxx

Colleen said...

The card that you made is just too cute. I love Precious Moments! You always have the perfect saying for your cards. Your cards always put a smile on my face, but with the saying that you put on it put an even bigger smile on my face.

I am glad that you had some time to craft to make up for not being able to a few weeks ago. Wish I could go shopping at BF. I miss going there.

Deloris said...

Sorry it's been so long since I posted comments. The work on our house has taken a lot longer than I thought it would, but it's turning out really nice.

Love your card! Those Precious Moments images always make me smile.

scrapnhawaii said...

Another Precious Moments. Ahhh, soo sweet!! Beautiful!