Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Birthday Card for My Awesome Co-Worker

We had a little celebration at work today to celebrate one of my co-workers birthday.  She is an amazing person; so knowledgeable, competent, efficient, kind-hearted, super helpful, funny, and a Jack-of-All-Trades, Master of All.  I'm so lucky to work with such a great bunch of  people.

I made this card for for her and so happy she loved it.  In fact, she said she has a "Wall of Karen" by her desk with all the little crafty things I've shared with the staff over the years.   Hee-hee, how cute is that?  Made my day.

Here's a close-up of the flowers and flourish.   The charm is one that I made from a necklace that I cut and added a crystal bead which is part of a prize I won from Lynn of Lynn's Craft Blog.   I'll be posting that in the upcoming week or so.  Check out Lynn's blog and see all of her inspiring creations.  She's super creative.
And don't forget to leave a comment.  You might just be the next lucky winner.



Fun and crafty products used:
Image by Crafter's Companion - Party Paws
Spellbinder dies
Copics
Distress Ink
Fran-tage (of course) by Stampendous from Ben Franklin Crafts
Fanciful Flourish by Cheery Lynn
Flowers by Prima and All Natural Accents
DP from stash
Ribbon
Sentiment by Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Deloris said...

What a cutie! Love that image and the fun embellishments!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card!! How lucky are your co-workers to be on the receiving end of one of your cards?!

eva said...

so sweet! i love the image and the floral bouquet with the dangling charm! have a great weekend!