Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Mail from Cuz

 
My sweet cuz surprised me with another happy mail.  As you can see, she's really talented.  Here's a Thanksgiving card she made using some cute Penny Black chick images.  I need to check into the Spellbinder die she used.  Love the shape. 

Aren't these penguins adorable?   Here's a die and matching image. 

And here's a koi fish die by Cheery Lynn.  Awesome!!!  This die would be perfect for an Asian themed card.

Here's a pkg. of darling owl and tree embellies.
I'm looking forward to playing with my new toys.   THANKS CUZ!!!!  Your happy mail sure put a huge smile on my face.  

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

4 comments:

Cely said...

Awesome happy mail!!! Your cuz is so sweet! :)

Colleen said...

Your cousin is always so thoughtful to surprise you with such fun crafty gifts. The card that she sent to you is so cute. Her card just reminded that I have the same chicks she used on the card. I don't think I've ever inked them up. Maybe I will have a chance to make some thing crafty with them this year for Thanksgiving. :) Does your cousin have a blog? Have a wonderful weekend Karen! Hope that you have some time to relax and craft.

Mary Marsh said...

what a great gift to get in the mail-cant wait to see what you amke espcially with the koi die

Leanne said...

Fun!!! You're gonna have a blast playing with your new toys. hehehe.
;)