Thank you to my dear and crafty friend Colleen who recently nominated me for this awesome award. What an honor!!! THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH Colleen, you made my day such a special one. If you haven't visited her blog, please click here to hop over and see her beautiful creations. She's such an inspiring gal. Subsequently, I received another award which I'll be posting shortly. I am so blessed.
Here are the rules and guidelines for this award:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award. That's common courtesy.
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Select UP TO 16 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4) Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award - you should include a link to their site for others to see how versatile they really are.
5) Let the bloggers know you have an award posted on your blog for them.
6) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The following are some bloggers I follow or have recently discovered in no particular order. (Please don't be disappointed if you are not on my list below. It definitely does not mean that you and your blog are not awesome, creative, and a blessing to look at because everyone's blog truly is).
1) Leanne - Finding My Groove
2) Linda K.- Simple and Sassy
3) Dora - Especially for You Cards
4) Cyndi - Strawberries 'n Cream
5) Kelly - Little K Smith's Crafty Corner
6) Nadine- Wahine Inks
7) Linda - Life of a Girlie Girl
8) Kim - Kimbee's Creations
9) Kris - Klusive Kreations
10) Linda - Pinklilacs
11) Lynn - Lynn's Craft Blog
12) Joy -The Joy of Crafting
13) Cheryl -Life Is Sweet
14) Mimi - Cuddles of Luv
15) Karen - Life in La La Land
16) Colleen - Created with Aloha (you deserve this award again)
Thanks you everyone for being such an inspiration to me and hope you HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY. Hugs.