Friday, December 16, 2011

"Tweet" Christmas

Quick post as I need to hit the sack and wake up early tomorrow.

Also, my candy is posted below this post.

Here's a card I made for Mimi who was my December C.A.T.S. (Card and Tag Swap) partner.
Silly me, I was trying to be "efficient" (yah right) and mailed the card to her earlier this month without the tag. OMG, when I realized it, I emailed her quickly to let her know. She's so sweet and told me not to worry. But I did get it to her about a week later.

I'm entering this card in the Lollipop Craft Challenge #61 "Happy Holidays." Gee, it's been a while since I last entered a challenge. If you'd like to enter, click here for the deets.

And here's the tag.



Supplies for the card:
Image by Penny Black, Snowflake embossing folder by Darice, DP by Crate paper and Stampin' Up, Spellbinder dies, Holly embellies by Dress It Up, Copics, Distress Ink, Button, Pearls by Kaiser Crafts, Carpet thread, and Poinsettia embellies (?....sorry, I tossed the label).

Supplies for tag: Spellbinder dies "Label Eleven," snowflake embossing folder by Darice, edge punch by EK, "To / From" stamp by Magenta, poinsettia and Xmas tree embellies by Dress It Up, ribbon by Offray, and Distress Ink.


Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

9 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love your card and tag, all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Have a great Christmas and a truly blessed New Year.
Hugs Linda

Joy said...

Love your card! I love the Penny Black "Fat Cats" they are so cute and remind me of one of my cats.

Love the tag, too, really love all the details on it.

Thanks for sharing!

Cyndi said...

Super cute card and tag! Love the image and all the details!

Lynn said...

What a merry set of tag and card. Love that Penny Black image and how you colored it.

coops said...

these are stunning karen.love the adorable image and gorgeous traditional colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jenny V. said...

So cute, love this image. Awesome card and tag.

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the cute cat and the gorgeous colours xxx

Mimi said...

Hi Karen! I just loved both card and tag you made! The little embellies you added are so much cute IRL! So awesome to be partnered with you... sent out your package earlier this week, hope it arrives soon! Have a happy holiday!! ;)

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and tag Karen, love the stamp and your pretty embellies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

thought I would scroll further down your beautiful creations to see if I can leave comments