Sunday, December 11, 2011

Setsuna Delivers Christmas Gifts

I've had Setsuna by Sister Stamps inked up with Copics for a few weeks now and finally had time to finish this card. Of course, since he's delivering gifts, I needed to place him near a Christmas tree. This tree is from my Spellbinder Shapabilities "Nested Pine Trees" set which I just got at Island Scrapbooking last weekend. I love it. The brown brick wall background was made using a Sizzix embossing folder.

Other supplies used:
Distress Ink
"Happy Holidays" sentiment by TGF
Ribbon Banner by Spellbinder
Present embellies by Dress It Up
Peppermint candy embellie by Darice
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a GREAT week.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Nice job on the card....so cheerful! I like the use of the brick embossed background.

Creations by Shirl said...

love those peppermints and the bg embossing....
Your card looks amazing and Setsuna looks so festive for the holidays.....
Have an awesome week too!

Leanne said...

Karen, this turned out fabulous! Setsuna is so cute and that tree is awesome! Super cute card!
;)

Cyndi said...

This is super cute! Love the image and the scene!

coops said...

aw gorgeous card karen.i love the sweet image and fab colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Joy said...

Really cute card and I love all the details you put in it!

Hope you're having agreat week!