Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thank you Jenny and Emi

Gee, I got surprisingly lucky to have won Jenny's blog candy. I wanted to give her and Emi (for picking my name) just a little something as a token of my GREAT appreciation. So I made this card Emi. Thought she'd enjoy a yummy treat with mommy and daddy so I enclosed a gift card from Yogurtland. Have you been there? Ummm, they change the flavors often. My fave is the coconut with granola topping. Broke da mouth. Here's a shot of the inside with a pocket for the gift card. I purposely didn't write on the card so Jenny could "recycle." :-)
And here's the "card portfolio." I got the template from Mirkwood. It's great for cards with flowers and embellies. Sure don't want them to get smashed in a regular envelope. I have their site on my sidebar if you're interested in checking it out.
Supplies for the card: Popcorn the Bear stamp by Crafter's Companion, paper by Martha Stewart, Copic markers, Spellbinder dies, flowers by Prima, pearls by Kaiser Craft, Velcro, sentiment by Stampin' Up, leaf punch by EK.


Card portfolio: Template by Mirkwood (check my sidebar), paper and border punch by Martha Stewart, flower pot button by Dress It Up, flower punch by Marvy Uchida, starburst punch by EK, carpet thread, pop up dots.


Happy Hump Day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

kris said...

Great cards!! Love the border punch on Emi's... hmm, i think i have to add that to my wishlist... (see what you did Karen?) LOL... mmmm yogurtland! LOVE it! my fave is NY cheescake yogurt miked with strawberry and chocolate yogurt and cheescake bites and bananas on top!! YUM! fattening, but YUMMY!!! hehe!

Cyndi said...

very cute gift card holder! they will love it!

Jenny said...

Thanks KI!