Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Four Adopted Bunnies

Hello All,
Hope you're all enjoying the LONG weekend.

Oooohhhhh, my friend Faye, took me to New China Restaurant for a b/d lunch. We practically starved ourselves all morning so we could stuff our tummys at the buffet. We both managed to go 2 rounds. It was so "deelish" we plan to go again in a couple of months. Until then, I'll dream about the "ono" grinds.

Tomorrow being Easter, I thought I'd better hurry and share with you pictures of my 4 adopted bunnies. Meet Bright Eyes, Hoppy, Cottonball, and Fuzzy. We went candy shopping together today.



This evening they helped me make an Easter basket. Silly rabbits, just couldn't stay out of the basket.


Hope you all have a wonderful Easter.


SEE BELOW FOR WINNER OF MY INSPIRATION CANDY.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

cute bunnies you adopted! hope you had a great easter!

kris said...

Oh how cute!! OMGosh!! they are going to be on a sugar rush!! hehe... but that might be a good thing, they'll help you create!! =D