Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Easter

Hi All,
Once again, our awesome boss took the staff out to lunch. We went to Miyo's this time and guess what I had? Yep, Shrimp Tempura again. I gotta admit, I was eyeballing my friends veggie dish. I'm gonna order that next time........I think. :-) I enjoy making the staff a "little something" and am glad I have them to share my creations with.

I made an Easter theme basket. Guess it's a bit early for Easter because the boss asked, "When is Easter?" :-)

The chick image is by Dandelion Designs and paper by DCWV Ultimate Stack. Also, used Spellbinder dies, Copic markers, and punch by Martha Stewart.



1 comment:

kris said...

These are so cute!!! i always wanted to try that basket and just never got around to it!! i think i'll have to try it out now!! =D thanks for the inspiration!