Monday, February 7, 2011

Teddy with a Spring Bouquet



Hope you all had an exciting Super Bowl weekend. Our sons had their friends over for a little party and yummy grinds. Most of them were Packers fans so they were really "squeezing" when the Steelers closed the gap. Everyone was sitting at the edge of their seats. Then they let out a big sigh of relief when the time ran out. Whew, stress. LOL.

Recently, I've been "collecting" a bunch of stamps and admiring them. Well, actually I've been busy making some favors for our upcoming FCE club dinner. Shhhh, I can't post them yet.....still a secret.
Michele at Island Scrapbooking brought in some SUPER DUPER CUTE stamps and I have a pile of them staring at me on my craft desk. OK, it's time to get some action going here. This was a reeeeeally fun card to make.

Supplies:
Stamp by Penny Black (Teddy and Company)
Distress Ink
Paper by DCWV - Ultimate Stack
Copics
Laser cut leaves from Island Scrapbooking (nice yah?)
Flowers by Prima
Edge punch by Martha Stewart
Doily by Napperons
Pearl Spray
Pear - self adhesive by Kaiser Craft
Stickles
Did I miss anything?


No comments: