Monday, September 6, 2010

More cards for Hospice

Hope you're all enjoying the nice L-O-N-G weekend. We just returned from Oahu last night after attending my niece's wedding. It was a very short trip. The wedding was held at the Pearl Country Club and the food was soooooo YUMMY. That's the best Prime Rib I had in a years. In fact, my hubby and son HAD TO go for seconds. By the end of the evening they were hurting from eating so much. LOL. I should've taken a picture of the painful look on their faces. :-)

I can't walk long distances with my "boot" as I'm still recovering from my fractured ankle. It's a good thing I requested a wheelchair at both airports. I was quite reluctant as I don't like to be "in the spotlight" but very glad I did.

Here are another couple of cards our club will be making to donate to Hospice.
Supplies:
Banboo stamp by JUudi-Kins
Think of You stamp (???)
Corner punch by EK Success
Spellbinder dies
Ribbon

Floral stamp by Viva Las Vegastamps
Sympathy stamp by Hero Arts
Spellbinder dies
Texturz background by Sizzix for Stampin' Up
Gold embossing powder
Yellow marker

1 comment:

Janis said...

Pretty cards. I'm sure the hospice will appreciate it. Have a great weekend!