Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mouse on Orange Daisy


I just love my new Tina Wenke stamps. They're so cute and fun. A few weeks ago, I took a quick weekend trip to Oahu for a luncheon with my mom and brother at a Chinese restaurant in Mililani. I was REALLY HOPING to squeeze in a trip to "any" scrapbook store that would fit into our tight schedule. Boy, I got really lucky because I found out that Munchkins had just opened the prior weekend AND it was located next door to the Chinese restaurant. I chowed down my lunch, made a dash next door, and found some neat stamps. All of the cards on my blog by Tina Wenke and Stampavie are from Munchkins.


I also get A LOT of my supplies from Island Scrapbooking in Hilo too. What a fun place to shop. The frame for this card, Stickle, and Copic Markers are from Island Scrapbooking.


Supplies:

Tina Wenke Stamp - "Mouse on Orange Daisy" from Munchkins

Spellbinder Framabilities Die

Sakura Glaze Pen - White

Stickle

Offray Ribbon

Copic Markers - YR04, 708, E33, BG01, C-1, C-3, R-17, G05, G07


No comments: