Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Monkey Favor




A few weeks ago I bought my first Sizzix Bigz die at Island Scrapbooking. I totally love this French Fry die. Plus, it's soooo easy to assemble.....my speed...LOL. And Dandelion Designs have really neat stamps too. Cute monkey yah? These are "surprise" favors I made for our office luncheon. It's filled with pretzels and I got this idea from my friend Jenny. THANKS JENNY!!!
The pretzels really look like french fries.




Supplies:
Spellbinder dies


Sizzix Bigz French Fry Die


Monkey stamp by Dandelion Design


Candy Cane stamp by Close to My Heart


Offray Ribbon


Brilliance Ink - Graphite Black and RocketRed


Embossing Powder


Copic Markers - RV02, E00, E33, Y08, G07, BG 05, R28


4" x 4" plastic bags (zip type)




Here's the recipe which I got from my friend Faye. Ho, this is so easy and ono. THANKS FAYE!!!




PRETZELS WITH DILL


4 pkgs. Rold Gold Honey Wheat Pretzels, remove salt


2 T dill weed


1 pkg. Ranch Dressing / Dip


3/4 cup popcorn oil


1 tsp. garlic powder


Mix pretzels and popcorn oil together. Toss gently so pretzels are well coated. Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over pretzels. Toss again gently till well coated. No baking required.








No comments: