Saturday, January 15, 2022

Happiness is a Big Puppy Smile - Coaster Calendars


Sharing my last set of magnetic coaster calendars.  Thank you all for stopping by to visit my blog.  



Supplies:
Dog image from "Puppy Power" set by CC Designs
Tree trunk image from "Cuddly Thanks" set by The Greeting Farm
Cloud dies from "Puffy Clouds" by Memory Box
Sun die from "Classic Frame" by Hero Arts
Flowers from "Baby's Breath Flower Kit"  by Cheery Lynn Designs
Hills from "Stitched Hillside Border" By Lawn Fawn
Grass from "Grassy Hillside Border" by Lawn Fawn
Copics

Take care everyone.  Be safe and stay healthy.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Aw, this one is so darn cute! I am sad that this is the last of your calendar posts this year. Oh well, I look forward to seeing the next 2023 set. I can't believe how much work you put into these creations. You have such creativity and energy to make so many every year. Thanks for sharing them in blogland!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Lynn,
Oops, this was my 2nd to the last calendar. Senior moment. LOL. Thank you for your sweet comments. Really appreciate it.