Thursday, September 2, 2021

Special Birthday Wishes

Popping out from MIA mode, LOL.  Actually, I've been crafting a lot for the holidays. 

One of my dear friends recently celebrated her birthday.  She's an amazing gardener who grows beautiful flowers so I thought I'd add some daisies to her card.

Supplies:
"Daisy Rock" image by Little Miss Muffet
Puppy image from "Puppy Power" set by CC Designs
Airplane and banner dies by Impression Obsessions
"Stitched Hillside Borders" die by Lawn Fawn"
Grass image by Viva Las Vegas Stamps
Sentiment by MFT



4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great to see you in blogland again! The pup sitting on the rock and the curving fence are my favorite parts of this card. Hope to see your work more often.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, your card is so sweet, lovely colours and design. Hope all is well with you, Kate x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Thank you Lynn!!! I’ll be posting a few more cards within the next month or so. Lots of birthdays this month. Hope you are doing well.
❤️❤️❤️

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Thank you Kate!!! Hope you are doing well.