Friday, December 11, 2020

"Be Merry"

Hello Peeps!!!  I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy.   I know it's been a crazy year and many are struggling.  Let's all be kind and spread some love and joy.

Being that I got a late start on making my holiday cards, I made just 3 different designs this year.  Here's the first.




Supplies:
Embossing folder  by Sizzix
"Landscape Trio" die by Mama Elephant
Penguin images from "Arctic Penguins" set by Mama Elephant
Sentiment  die from "'tis the Season" by Penny Black
Tree die by Marianne Design

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Wishing you all a blessed holiday season.



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Aw. love the penguins in the snowy scenery. I had to laugh when I saw the piles of loose penguins. Happy Holidays!

cuilliesocks said...

What sweet cards Karen, lovely penguins and a super design, well done on the batch making, Keep safe, Kate x