Friday, November 27, 2020

Enjoy Your Day

Oh dear, once again, I have been MIA.  

Here's a birthday card I made for one of our sons.  Since we started a garden and have dogs, I thought I'd incorporate both to create this scene.  Yes, and the carrot are "purple" because that is the type we planted.  Can't wait to see how (if) it turns out.


Supplies:
Dog image from "Man's Best Friend" set by Penny Black
Carrot and beet images from "Green Thumb" set by Paper Smooches
Sentiment from "Betsy Bluebell" set by Penny Black
Clouds from "Spring Showers" die set by Lawn Fawn
Banner die from "Stitched Sentiment Strips" set by Die-namics

Hope you'll stop by and visit again as I'll soon be posting another b/d card, holiday cards and coaster calendars.

Take care and thanks for popping in.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh, I love this card! The laughing dog is adorable.