Monday, March 27, 2017

Secret Sister Swap


Sharing with you today are cards for the Secret Sister Swap.  I was Jenny's secret sister and made this card based on the sketch (below) that we needed to use to design our cards.  

For this card, I used:
Washi paper from Japan
Cat, Cherry Blossom, and sentiment from "Lunar Extras" set by Mama Elephant
"Pierced Circle Stax die by Die-namics
"Stitched Country Borders" die by Memory Box
Circle die by Spellbinders
Copic
Gold twine.
DP from stash


Coincidentally, Jenny was my secret sister.  She sent me this sweet card.  I love how she used the circular Happy Birthday die and topping it off with some sparkling bling.   Thank you so much Jenny.


This is the sketch we followed.  

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Scrap Happy Day.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You and Jenny both made fab cards for each other following the sketch. It is so cool that both of you were paired up to be Secret Sisters.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, your card is just so beautiful with that sweet cat image, lovely colours and design. I think you've followed the design perfectly, and your friend's card is very pretty, Kate x