Sunday, February 26, 2017

Have a "Tweet" Day

Spring is just around the corner.  Made a bunch of these "any occasion" cards.



Supplies:
Images of bird, bird bath, flowers, and water splashes from "Splish Splash" stamp set by Taylored Expressions.
Clouds and sun from "Stitched Sky" by Mama Elephant
Grass dies (background) by Your Next Stamp
"Fresh Cut Grass" (foreground) by Memory Box
Tiny flowers in the grass from "Baby's Breath Flower Kit" by Cheery Lynn

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Wishing you a scrap happy day.

4 comments:

Deloris said...

What a cute card! Another one to make me smile!

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Karen, Kate x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super for spring! Love the sun and cloud! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Shirley N said...

I wish I had your energy Karen! Lately I just can't get in the mood to craft although I still love looking a what others create and I always love what I see here. Beautiful card, Karen--thanks for always inspiring me!