Friday, September 16, 2016

Cheers for Another Birthday Celebration

It's "Birthday Season" in our family.  Our soon-to-be daughter-in-law just celebrated her birthday and this is the card I made for her.   She and our son have 2 cats so I had to add a kitty to the scene.  The image is from my dear bloggie friend Colleen.  THANK YOU COLLEEN!!!!  I LOVE THIS IMAGE A LOT.

Ingredients:
"Pina Colada" image by C.C. Designs
Birds from Misaki stamp set by Sister Stamps
Starfish by Stampendous
Park bench by C.C. Designs
Cat from "Cool Cat" set by MFT

Dies:
"Build a Scene-Rolling Waves by Taylored Expression
"Foliage 2" by Paper Smooches
Sun from "Stitched Sky" by Mama Elephant
Clouds from "Landscape Trio" by Mama Elephant

Copics
Sand digital DP by and from Island Scrapbooking

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Happy Aloha Friday!!!

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, what a sweet card, lovely images and scene, I'm sure your soon to be DIL will love it. Have a super weekend, Kate x

Colleen said...

Aloha Karen! You created a fab scene for your soon to be DIL's card. I love it! I am sure that she will too. I knew that you would make a out of this world scene that is perfect for the stamp that I got for you from CC Designs. I can't wait to see what else you will create in the future with the stamp. Have a fun, crafting, and relaxing weekend!

Deloris said...

Super cute! You make the best scene cards. I'm sure she will love it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Shirley N said...

It always takes me a few minutes to scan your card Karen, so many beautiful details to make your scene. Such a cute card, a keeper for sure!

Unknown said...

Another super gorgeous card :) Love it Karen xxx