Friday, July 8, 2016

June Secret Sister Swap

When I received Kathy's "theme" for the June swap, I must say I was super excited because she sent us a picture and all we had to do was use at least 2 colors from the picture and it didn't have to be the exact hue. Coincidentally, I had just finished making a card and it had a bunch of colors that were in her picture.  I was like, "YAH!!!!!!!"   I was Patty's secret sister and this is the card I sent to her with a few RAKs.



This is the picture Kathy sent.   Ohhh, lots of colors.



And Kathy was my secret sister.  She made this super cute card that reminds me of our family trip to Oregon many, many years ago.  Oh, I can still remember Crater Lake, so beautiful.  Kathy also sent me so awesome RAKs too and I know I'll have a lot of fun with them.  THANK YOU SO MUCH KATHY!!!!!

Thanks for much for stopping by and have a fabulous and crafty weekend.

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are always the cutest Karen, just lovely, Kate x

Deloris said...

What a fun scene! Made me smile!

Shirley N said...

Both of your cards have really cute scenes. What a fun card swap!

Colleen said...

The Secret Sister swap each month is always a lot of fun. Both you and Kathy made very cute cards. I like how both of you incorporated the colors based on the picture that she sent.