Friday, May 20, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks Cuz

My sweet cuz made my birthday a very special one with some crafty goodies and a card that's "Da Bomb."    My thank-you card to her comes no where close to the super-duper fancy one she made for me.  I don't think I would even attempt to make one like hers.  Anyhoo, this is the card I make for her using the embossing folder (part of her gift) she sent to me.  The images are by Lawn Fawn (Critters Down Under) and the sentiment is a laser cut by and from Island Scrapbooking.


Here's the card she made for me....WOW YAH?  I posted it last month but it's such a beauty, I want to share it again.    See, what'd I tell you.....DA BOMB right?  WOWSER!!!!

Thank you cuz for making my birthday very special.

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, I love your cute card, super images and scene, and I'm sure your Cousin will just love it. Her card is so pretty, hope you are well, Kate x

eva said...

you and your cousin have a great crafty relationship! it's nice to share a hobby with someone. great projects by you and your cousin.

Deloris said...

Both cards are lovely. That embossing folder is so pretty and I love your cousin's card too. Hope you have a great day.

Colleen said...

Both cards are fab because they are both made from the heart. You and your cuz are truly blest to be in the same family especially since both of your are super creative and crafty.

DebbieGriffin said...

It is very beautiful. Indeed. Have you used any cosmetics for the upper view of it? What cosmetics have you used to make it? My fvorite products are made by https://www.alyaka.com/brands/ayuna/ and that is the reason I am happy to work with it all the time.