Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy Girl's Day

Hi Peeps!   I want to wish all of you ladies a Happy Girls Day.

Here's the card I made for my awesome Mom.  Of course, I wanted to create an Asian themed card.  She just called me to say she loved it.  Yay!!!!



I also sent her some favor to share with her friends.

Ingredients:
Image "Sakura Frame" by Dandelion Design.   I cut the frame part off.
Copics
Pagoda die by La La Land
Fence die by Magnolia
Puppy stamp by Dandelion Design
Landscape Trio die by Mama Elephant
Baby's Breath Flower Kit by Cheery Lynn
Stitched Borders 2 by Pretty Pink Posh

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A HAPPY GIRL'S DAY!!!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Sweet card for your mom. Hope you had a great Girl's Day too!

Deloris said...

Super cute! Love the darling image and fun scene! Hope you have a great weekend!

Colleen said...

I hope that you had a wonderful Girl's Day. The card that you made for your mom is amazing. I love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, beautiful card, lovely Oriental scene and she is such a sweet character.
Happy Girls Day to you too, Kate x

CoryHales said...

Main question of the people looking for the opportunities to make sure in the work of such designs is about the reality here. How have you developed it? With the help of utility like https://planner5d.com/use/kitchen-layout that is ready to show you how your home will look in future? Or may be anything other to do it?