Saturday, October 24, 2015

More Donations for the Craft Fair - Proceeds Go to the American Cancer Society

Hey Peeps!  I have more Post Its Notepad holders to share with you today.  I love this little monkey. He's just the perfect size for this project.  Don't you think he looks really sweet and innocent?  

I'll be donating these to the ladies manning the table designated for the American Cancer Society at a craft fair on Saturday, November 7.  If you're interested in checking out what other crafters have donated  for this great cause AND to see what all of the other talented vendors whipped up, this is a fair you won't want to miss.  Send me an email if you want the address and time. 


For this project, I used:
"Flower Power" image by C.C. Designs
Copics
Embossing folder by Sizzix that my sweet cuz surprised me with
Mini pens from Target

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Just super little makes Karen, he's a cute wee monkey, Kate x

Deloris said...

He's such a cute little monkey! Love them!

Colleen said...

Everything that you made to donate to the craft fair turned out very cute. It is so awesome that you are using the gift that God blessed you with through crafting to bless the lives of others. I know that He will use what you made to be a big hit.

One of these days I will need to visit the islands when all the craft fairs are going all. I think all the cute stuff you have at the craft fairs are much better than what we have here on the Mainland. Are you planning to attend the craft fair on Saturday and any other ones in the coming months?

Leanne said...

Aww love this cute monkey! What a wonderful set! These will definitely be appreciated.