Friday, August 7, 2015

Thought It Was Christmas in August - THANK YOU LEANNE

First of all, CONGRATS to Leanne on her 1,000th post.  Check out her blog here and you're guaranteed to be inspired by her diversified creations.  In celebration of reaching this amazing milestone, she recently offered some candy and I was so thrilled to be one of the lucky winners in her drawing.    Hoooooly cow, I was totally blown away when I opened a box of super sweet craft "candy." 

I'm still admiring this beautiful card she made.  Love the Asian theme with pretty DP and glittered dots. 


Are you ready to see all the goodies?   Ohhh, I'm really gonna have fun with this cool cherry blossom die.  


I love to color and am really looking forward to inking up these darling images.   



More dies....I LOVE dies and these turtles will add a great touch to any beach/ocean scene and the dresses to some girly cards.


These layered stickers will bring my cards to a whole new level....great sentiments and sparkly butterflies.
 

Thank you cards are always a necessity and this die will definitely come in very handy.    Hey, I've never seen metal butterflies before.  Ohhhh, these are dang pretty.  



THANKS A MILLION LEANNE for the "sweets."   I'm in heaven.  LOL.

CONGRATS again to you.

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and pretty papers.
Congratulations on your candy win too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Leanne said...

Hi Karen!!
Sorry I just got back from LV and didn't get a chance to respond to your email. Thank you for the lovely post, I'm so thankful to have friends like you who visit my blog and get inspired. I hope you find a lot of use out of everything. hehehe, Happy early Christmas, I like that. hahaha.. Thank you my dear friend for your support and who knows there might be another candy giveaway soon. Have a fantastik week!! BIG HUGS!

Lynn said...

Your card is super special with the photo background. Thanks for sharing it and your trip to Kona. I am dying for a shave ice right now!