Sunday, December 7, 2014

November Secret Sister Swap

I was so excited when I found out I was Leanne's secret sister for November.  Being the month of Thanksgiving, I had the perfect image for her card.  And truly, I am thankful to have met her in blog land and in person during her visit to Hilo.  She's a super sweet gal and oh so talented.  Visit her blog here to see her awesome creations.  So happy she loved the card and goodies I sent to her.


For her card, I used these fun ingredients:
"Fancy Sunbonnet Thanksgiving" image by Little Miss Muffet
Copics
"Fanciful Flourish" die by Cheery Lynn
"Baby's Breath Flower Kit" dies by Cheery Lynn
"Stitched Scallop" die by Lawn Fawn from Island Scrapbooking
Spellbinder dies
DP from stash
Sentiment - made my own
Large flower embellie by Recollections - from Leanne
Frantage from Ben Franklin Crafts


I was pleasantly surprised with 2 secret sisters in November.  This card is from Annie.  Love the fall colors, sweet image, and layout.   She even added itty-bitty dots on her clothes.  Thank you very much Annie.  You put a smile on my face.



 I also received this beautiful tri-fold card from my bloggie pal Colleen.   She is one busy, busy women yet finds time to whip up some cute cards and paper projects.   Love this card with the fall-themed wreath and pumpkins.   


Colleen also surprised me with all these goodies that I'll have fun playing with.  Thank you so much Colleen for the awesome RAK and your sweet note.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

What fun Fall cards. It's always fun to make cards and receive them in the mail. Handmade gifts and cards are the best kind of mail to receive.

Deloris said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Love the cute cards and all the great goodies!

Elise said...

oOoH the card to your friend is so BEAUTIFUL! Love how you've coloured that image and I bet she loved it as well! And how sweet of your friends to make send you those beautiful cards and gifts!!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful cards Karen,and gorgeous colours, have a great week, hugs Kate x

Leanne said...

Hi Karen!!
Thank you doesn't really cover it for me. OMG I absolutely LOVED what you sent me. You spoiled me so rotten as my cousins would say. lol... I appreciate the love and I am also very thankful to have not only met you via blogland but in person and I'm glad to call you friend. Your talents are awemazing and you always bring a smile to my face. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
The two cards from Annie & Colleen are adorable. Perfect for the month of November. So lucky you got two swaps. Have fun with your RAK, I'm sure you'll come up with something fun!! BIG HUGS!!