Monday, March 24, 2014

Kicking Back on a Sunny Spring Day

Now that Spring is here, I thought I'd create a "Springy" scene using this sweet image by LOTV (Lili of the Valley).  I inked it up with Copics and wanted the focus on this little bear by creating a frame using my Spellbinder dies.   Then created a grassy lawn using grass punch by Martha Stewart, grass die by Impression Obsessions, and "Daisy Rock" stamp by Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Oh, I love this stamp.

Other products used:
"Evanston Birdhouse"  and "Resting Birds" dies by Memory Box from Island Scrapbooking
Sun die by Hero Arts
Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart
DP's from stash
Pearls by Kaiser Crafts

Ohhhh, time to watch The Voice.   Gotta go.  Thanks for stopping by.   Till next time, HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! Super cute scene! Love the image and all the surrounding elements.

Lynn said...

Ah, like a breath of spring air...so fresh and sweet!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card
luv
Debby

eunice said...

Another adorable little happy scene card...so darned cute! I always love how you combine your stamped images and dies together so well to create very special one of a kind cards!

Leanne said...

Awww this total represents a beautiful spring dat. Love all the details Karen. Your mix of dies is always perfect, your scene is terrific! Happy Spring! Happy Tuesday!
^.^

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen what a wonderful card, sweet image and such a beautiful scene, love it all, hugs Kate x

coops said...

so stunning karen.your design is gorgeous and i love the sweet bear ;D

xx coops xx

Linda said...

Such an adorable card... wished i was like the bear lounging around!!!

Unknown said...

Awww what a cute card Karen, love the LOTV image.. I got that one too and enjoy using it on my cards :) Big hug xxx

Unknown said...

This is too cute! He makes me want to lay in my hammock out back on a nice day sipping tea with a good read!