Saturday, February 15, 2014

CAS Notepad Favors

Hope you all had a "lovely" Valentine's Day with your loved ones.   My hubby and I usually don't do anything on Valentine's Day since our wedding anniversary is just a couple of days after, yup tomorrow.  So we'll celebrate both special occasions then....well actually on Monday.  We're still trying to decide where to eat.  Today though, is the anniversary of our first date, many years ago.   Guess you could say it'll be a triple celebration.  I'll post the card I made for him in a few days.

Here's a pix of a CAS notepad I made for a recent little birthday celebration we had last week for my dear co-worker.  I got some packs of notepads from Ace Hardware (in the dollar section) months ago and added a cover using a DP by Doodlebug.  Also, inked this cute chick by Dandelion Designs with Copics.  For the "Notes" tab, I used Label One die by Spellbinder.  Topped it off with corrugated paper from my stash.  I kept it simple so I wouldn't cover the sweet design on the DP.  Cute yah?  



Here are 7 of them.   Do you notice there's one with a blue flower and yellow border?  That's for the guy in our office.   Hee-hee, tried to make it more "manly."   :-)


And here they are packaged with an assortment of colored pens.......

I'm glad they all loved it.   

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you all have a WONDERFUL and CRAFTY LONG WEEKEND.   Toodles.

12 comments:

Deloris said...

They are so cute! I'm sure they are a big hit!

Mary J said...

These are so lovely honey! The papers are perfect with that image too!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Lynn said...

Oh, those turned out great! Love the happy colors. I'm sure even the office guy will love it. :) Have a splendid Sunday!

Unknown said...

Happy early Anniversary! Those notepads are darling and love the corrugated look on the top!

Leanne said...

These are so cute and thoughtful Karen. I bet each of your co-workers was giddy from excitement.
Happy crafty weekend!
^.^

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, your notelttes are gorgeouse, what a lovely gift.
Have a lovely anniversary dinner, hugs Kate x

scrapn_momof2 said...

These are lovely!!

Chelsea said...

Hi Karen, these are lovely! I know they loved it! Have a lovely anniversary.

with Love,
Chelsea

Joy said...

So cute, you think of the guy in your office! Really cute notepads!

Enjoy your triple celebration!

eunice said...

Wow, these notepads are so precious, Karen. Your workplace is so lucky to have someone as talented and generous as you!

eunice said...

Ooopa, almost forgot...."Happy anniversary of your first date, marriage and Valentines day"! to you!!! Can't wait to see the special card you made for hubby!

Colleen said...

The notepads that you made as favors for your co-worker's b-day turned out fab. I am not at all surprised that it was a big hit with everyone that received it. It's a great idea to keep the cover on the simple side so that the cute DSP that you used for the cover is not completely covered.

I hope that you your your hubby had a wonderful lunch/dinner together today celebrating Valentine's Day and your anniversary. I look forward to hearing about where you went, what you ordered, and of course seeing the card that you made for him. :)