Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mochi Pounding

How are all of you doing with Christmas just a week and a half away?   Holy Cow, can't believe it's almost here.    The past couple of months just flew by....what a blur!

Here's my last card for the 6 card sets I'm giving as gifts.   This image is called "Mochi Pounding" by Sister Stamps.  OMGosh, so kawai'i (cute).   



And here are 6 of them.....

Other crafty products used:
Copics
Tag dig by Spellbinder
Ribbon by Offray
DP from stash
Grass stamp from Viva Las Vegasstamps
Scallop punch by EK

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Basic Grey Challenge - Ch. 110 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - "Use Something Old from Your Craft Stash" (My tag die)

Thank so much for stopping by and HAVE A SCRAP HAPPY DAY!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Karen, I love the I'm not doing so well with Christmas, as always I'm late in sending out my overseas card!!! it just happens that I never manage to take my leave before and always end up sending them off when I'm on leave :P !!!! .. Wishing you a nice Sunday xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Karen, loving your new blog images, they are so lovely.

More gorgeous cards with sweet images, your colours and design are fab too, hugs Kate x

Dewi Lestari said...

So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes/Use Your Stash
Hugs
Dewi

Anonymous said...

Super cute image!! Love this brand of stamps! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Cely said...

Aw, this makes me miss fresh mochi! so cute!!!

LOL you like my toilet card?! Bwhahahahahaha! Actually, my first thought was using the S word so I'm glad I thought of the PG version before it got out of hand!!!

Guess what? we're moving again early next year!!! ahhhhhh! washington state this time! hopefully we stay in one place for awhile!

Angelique said...

These are wonderful. So much work
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

MIE(Mieko) said...

What a cute card! Love the image(Japanese:Otochi-tuki).Thanks for joining us at Last Basic Grey Challenges.
Hugs Mieko xx