Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hugs

Life has been quite crazy lately but all is good.  I finally found some time to get into my craft room last night and play with my rubber stamps.   Happy, happy, joy, joy. ...my place for retreat.

 I want to share a quote I once saw on a vendor's handmade item at a craft fair that I always remembered. I think this card goes well with the quote.  "A person may not remember what you did, but they always remember how you made them feel."  Spread the love and share some hugs.


The image and "hugs" sentiment are by Penny Black.  I also used Copics, Spellbinder dies, heart punch by EK, Lace Corner die by Cheery Lynn from J's Knicknacks, fence die by Magnolia from Island Scrapbooking, embossing folder by Sizzix, grass and butterfly punch by Martha Stewart, distress ink, flowers by Flashy Finds, rhinestones by Kaiser Crafts.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge - "Challenge #116 - Something New" (Fence die by Magnolia)
Pin and Tack - "Challenge #5 - Anything Goes"
Bearly Mine Challenge - "Challenge 69 - Anything Goes"
Allsorts - "Week 189 - Dies & Punches"

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a crafty day / eve.



20 comments:

Unknown said...

looks lovely and so cute!

brenda said...

What a pretty and bright card Karen.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Deloris said...

Very cute card! Love that image! Made me smile....

Chelsea said...

Hi Karen, How cute is this image! Love the cheerful pink flower and the embossed papers are amazing!

Hugs.

Craftnut said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at allsorts. Tracy x

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.really fab colours and i love the sweet mice ;D

xx coops xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super sweet! Carri~Abusybee

Colleen said...

I haven't crafted all week and am looking of my time of relaxation too. The card that you made is very sweet and goes perfectly with the quote that you saw one time at a craft fair. The quote I think is very true. I hope that you will have some time to craft this weekend.

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, such a delightful image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Joy said...

So sweet! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the quote and the card is soooo sweet!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is very cute I love it hugs Pops x

Annie said...

cute card Karen!
hugs, annie x

~Tammy~ said...

This is so very sweet!

Cyndi said...

Very fun card! The image is adorable and love the scene!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Awww *hugs*! Great card--hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Karen, love those sweet mice and the little flowers xxx

Leanne said...

aww, this is cute!! love the sentiment to Karen.
Wish i could be lazy, that would be bliss!
hugs,

sara said...

really sweet card thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x

eunice said...

Adorable card, Karen! Just in time for Valentines Day...really like the little quote you shared too. A perfect sentiment for our Valentines Day projects...thanks!