Sunday, October 21, 2012

More Happy Mail

Happy Sunday Eve Peeps.  Good grief, where did the weekend go???   It just flies by much too fast.  Sorry, I haven't been blog hopping and leaving comments much for the past few weeks as I've been quite busy lately.
 
I want to share this darling panda card I received from my dear, dear friend.  I'm definitely keeping this in my collection so I can look at it from time-to-time and get inspired.   I love to eat with chopsticks too so this card is perfect for me. 
 


She also included some yummy sushi stickers and a cute Hello Kitty spam musubi sticker.  LOVE 'EM ALL!!!!


And she knows I'm a noodle lover and included an image of a bowl of noodles.  Ummm, I feel like eating some now...LOL.  She's so good at keeping everything she sends within a theme she chose.  Cute yah?
  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Yes, the weekend has flown by. They always seem to fly by so fast. I hope that you were able to get some crafting done. I got some done on Friday evening and am planning to do a bit more tonight. The card and RAKs you received from your dear friend are very nice. She seems to know you pretty well based on what she surprised you with.:) I can't wait to see what you create with the stamp that received. Have a blessed week!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and love RAK! So cute!

Joy said...

Love the Panda card! So cute!Nice to have such good friends!

Leanne said...

Awww totally kawaii!!! Love the theme she chose. Cute Panda, reminds me of Poe from Kung-Fu Panda. hehehe. great share!
;)

Cheryl said...

Cute panda card Karen! Lucky you have been getting so many gifts in the mail. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Aww you lucky girl, the card is really sweet .. you have many nice friends. Hugs xxx