Wednesday, July 11, 2012

June Card Swap and Prize from Blog Hop


I'm a bit delinquent in posting this sweet card I received from Cyndi.  We were partners for June in Shirl's Anything Goes Swap.  Love the cute scoops of ice cream in the waffle cone.  Thanks Cyndi.

I was the lucky winner of Eileen's prize in a recent blog hop on Tuesday Alchemy's blog.   Look at all the goodies she sent me.   Awesome cards, tags, and an assortment of postcards.  The book is filled with sewing ideas and I see at least a couple of things I could add to my cards.   Thanks Eileen.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that kitty cat from Cyndi~
Congrats on your win~

Colleen said...

The ice cream cone that Cyndi put together on the card is so cute. The prizes that you won from the blog candy are very cool. Have fun playing with all of them.

Cyndi said...

Glad you like it!

eunice said...

Awww...that's the cutest little card that Cyndi created! Those Taj animals are just too adorable!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Sorry I am so behind! Thanks for playing, you're so sweet--just like the ice cream you made! :)