Sunday, May 6, 2012

WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY

Note:   I received an email from Denise.    Congrats to her for winning my blog candy.   Thanks again everyone for your sweet comments.

Thank you to all of you who entered my blog candy.   Appreciate all of your sweet comments.

The lucky winner of the 2 sets of clear stamps is  DENISE BRYANT by random drawing by my son.   

BloggerDenise Bryant said...


Sweet card!
I'm a new follower here. Love Hero Arts stamps!
DeniseB
Denise, please send me an email with your mailing address at hoaloha1999@gmail.com by Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. (Hawaii Standard Time).   I don't have your email address so I'm unable to contact you.  I hope to receive an email from you before the deadline.   If not, another name will be drawn randomly.

No comments: