Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October Secret Sister Swap

Woo-hoo, tomorrow is Hump Day. Can't wait for the weekend to craft. I've been keeping busy making an assortment of Christmas cards to send to family and friends. Will start posting them in a week or so.

Today, I want to share this Halloween card I made for Brandi. I was her Secret Sister for the September swap.

I got Halloween Birgitta at Island Scrapbooking a couple of weeks ago. Thought I'd make brown grass so it wouldn't look too "alive." After all, it is for Halloween. LOL

If you'd like to join in the fun swap, click here to see the deets on Kris' blog.

Other supplies: Copics, Spellbinder dies, pumpkin stamp by Impressive Stamps, flowers by Prima, Distress Ink, grass punch by Martha Stewart, and rhinestone by Element.

Happy crafting and thank you for stopping by. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super fun and cute! I need to get started with mine! LOL

kris said...

Oooooh so cute!! Love that image!! great scenery too!! =D

coops said...

stunning card karen.great colours and i love the spookily cute image ;D

xx coops xx